1. Login to Panel
- Go to your panel (e.g. cPanel’s url will be https://domain.com:2083) and login with your details.
- Then click on the Softaculous Apps Installer Icon or Link.
- The Softaculous Enduser Panel will be displayed.
- Now choose the installation you want to enable/edit Automated backups for.
2. Choose the Automate Backups details
- Here you can enable/disable/edit the Automated backups of the installation
- Choose the Backup frequency i.e. Once a Day, Once a Week, Once a Month, choose Don’t Backup if you want to disable automated backups
- Choose the Backup Rotation. This is the maximum number of automated backups for this installation. If the maximum limit is reached Softaculous will delete the oldest backup of this installation.
3. Save the details
- Now click on Edit Installation Details button to save the installation details.
- That’s it you have now configured the Automated backups for this installation.