|NOTE : Automated Backups option will not be available to you if your admin has disabled Backups/Restore on the server.|
|NOTE : Automated Backups might consume space on your account so please choose the Backup Rotation as per the space available.|
1. Login to Panel
- Go to your panel (e.g. cPanel’s url will be https://domain.com:2083) and login with your details.
- Then click on the Softaculous Apps Installer Icon or Link.
- The Softaculous Enduser Panel will be displayed.
2. Choose Abantecart
- On the left side you will find some categories of Scripts.
- Choose the E-Commerce category in which your script lies.
- Choose AbanteCart from it.
The Script details will appear with various details like ratings, reviews, demo url etc.
3. Fill in the Installation Details
- Click on the Install Tab.
- Fill in the details.
4. Choose Automated Backup details
- Click on the Advanced Options button.
- Choose the Backup frequency i.e. Once a Day, Once a Week, Once a Month.
- Choose the Backup Rotation. This is the maximum number of automated backups for this installation. If the maximum limit is reached Softaculous will delete the oldest backup of this installation.
5. Click Install
- Click on install and this should do the trick. Installation time may vary in accordance to size of the script and other factors, So please be patient.
- That’s it !! Your automated backups are now scheduled and will run as per the frequency you have chosen. You will receive the details of Automated backups when the backups are executed.