1. Login to your cPanel and you should see:
2. Click Subdomains and you should see:
3. Subdomain: Enter the desired subdomain name here.
4. Domain: Select the domain that you want to create the subdomain for.
|Note for number 5: If you are using the subdomain for multi-store purpose:|
5. Document Root: Select the desired document root path by typing the path. It will show autocompletion while you are typing the path.
6. Finally click the “Create” button.
7. You should see the subdomain listed under Modify Subdomain if the subdomain is successfully created.