1. Support/updates service must be active. Check your WHY2 account for status. Click here to go to our support system.
2. This is only used to update our extensions only. The System > Updater is NOT connected to this process, but is part of the default code.
3. There are 3 ways to update:
A. Via the admin panel top notification section.
B. Via extension listing page.
C. Via extension general settings page.
You will get a notification if there is a new update for the extension along with the version.
If you have more than one update version, please install in order. e.g. 1.3.3 before 22.214.171.124.
4. This is the extension changelog.
5. Click the “Start Update” button to start updating the extension.
C. Via extension general settings page:
1. Click the “Click to update now” link.
2. This is the extension changelog.
3. Click the “Start Update” button to start updating the extension.
The license key will remain the same for updates.