1. This is for Main Store installed in root, and multi-store(s) installed in subfolder(s).
2. We don’t need to create the subfolder(s) in the directory.
3. Refer here for how to setup multi-store(s) using subdomain(s).
4. Refer here for how to setup multi-store(s) in sub/subfolder(s).
1. Backup existing php.ini (if exist under public_html folder) to php.iniBAK.
2. Backup existing .htaccess (if exist under public_html folder) to .htaccessBAK.
3. Install cart in root folder.
4. Rename .htaccess.txt to .htaccess. Refer to our “Rename .htaccess” KB here for how to rename the file.
5. Login to your store.
A. Click System.
B. Click Settings.
C. Click Create New Store.
D. Store Name: Enter the desired store name.
E. Name Alias: Enter the store name alias.
F. Store URL: Enter the domain/subfolder
G. Secure Store URL: Enter the secure domain/subfolder
H. Copy Settings: Select which store setting that we want to copy from.