|Notes: Locations can be set up for taxes, shipping methods and payment methods.|
|Important Notes: For example we are using the country of Canada. You can set up more than one country.|
1. Click System > Localization > Locations.
2. Click the plus button to create new location.
3. Location Name: Enter the desired location name.
4. Description: Enter the desired location description.
5. Click the plus button to add the zones.
6. Country: Select the Country.
7. Zone(s): Select the Zone(s) that you want to be available for this location.
8. Click this button to select all zones.
9. Click this button to unselect all zones.
10. Click this button tp save the zones.
11. Click this button to reset the selected zones.
12. Click this button to cancel adding the zones.