|Important Notes: Staging needs to be done while the LIVE site is in MTCE mode. Otherwise use Cloning. An ongoing live site changes such as additions of products, orders, etc will be lost in staging push back.|
|Important Notes: You also need to reinstall WHY2 extension license code by replacing the development license code with live license code after staging push back.|
|NOTE : Stage functionality is available only for a few scripts at the moment. We will be adding it to more scripts soon.
NOTE : Stage has been added in Softaculous 4.2.8
NOTE : Stage is not supported on Softaculous Remote at the moment.
NOTE : If you have your site already installed manually. You will have to import it to Softaculous. Here is the guide How to Import an Installation
1. Login to Panel
- Go to your panel (e.g. cPanel’s url will be https://domain.com:2083) and login with your details.
- There click on the Softaculous Icon or Link.
- The Softaculous Enduser Panel will be displayed.
- Click Abantecart.
2. Choose the installation you want to Stage
- Click on the Stage icon next to the installation you wish to clone.
- The Staging page will appear with the current installation details and a form to fill in the details for the stage installation.
3. Fill in the Staging Installation Details
- Fill in the staging installation details i.e. Choose domain, Directory, Database name, etc
- Click on the Stage Installation button and this should do the trick. The time taken may vary in accordance to size of your installation, So please be patient.
- That’s it !! You can now use this stage installation to test the updates or any other changes you may want to test.
|NOTE : The admin/user account login details will be the same as the source installation.|