|NOTE : Stage functionality is available only for a few scripts at the moment. We will be adding it to more scripts soon.
NOTE : Stage has been added in Softaculous 4.2.8
NOTE : Stage is not supported on Softaculous Remote at the moment.
NOTE : If you have your site already installed manually. You will have to import it to Softaculous. Here is the guide How to Import an Installation
1. Login to Panel
- Go to your panel (e.g. cPanel’s url will be https://domain.com:2083) and login with your details.
- There click on the Softaculous Icon or Link.
- The Softaculous Enduser Panel will be displayed.
- Click Abantecart.
2. Choose the installation you want to Stage
- Click on the Stage icon next to the installation you wish to clone.
- The Staging page will appear with the current installation details and a form to fill in the details for the stage installation.
3. Fill in the Staging Installation Details
- Fill in the staging installation details i.e. Choose domain, Directory, Database name, etc
- Click on the Stage Installation button and this should do the trick. The time taken may vary in accordance to size of your installation, So please be patient.
- That’s it !! You can now use this stage installation to test the updates or any other changes you may want to test.
|NOTE : The admin/user account login details will be the same as the source installation.|