Open cPanel and you should see:
After click the File Manager you should see:
2. Click public_html.
3. Click the installation subfolder name if you are installing AbanteCart in the subfolder instead in the root folder.
4. Click the Upload button. Verify your selected folder is the one you wanted.
5. Drag the patch file that you have download and drop it here.
6. This is the progress bar that shows your uploading status.
7. Click this link to go back to the file manager once the upload has completed.
8. Select the patch.zip file by click on it and then right click your mouse button to shows up the menu.
9. Click the extract button.
10. Leave this field alone as it will extract the files to the folder that you upload the zipped files to.
11. Click the Extract File(s) button.
12. This is the extracting files progress bar.
13. These are the files that were extracted along with the location.
14. Click the Close button.
Verify that the files was extracted into the correct folder:
Open the admin/controller/pages/sale under your installation folder by click the folder on the left panel. The datetime of the filename is different than the others is because the extract file is using the date of the patch file.