You will need the database base name. To find it Open cPanel and you should see:
After clicking the File Manager you should see:
2. Click public_html.
3. Click the installation subfolder name if you are installing AbanteCart in the subfolder instead of the root folder.
4. Click system.
5. Click config.php.
6. Right click config.php and click the View. It will open up a new page showing your cart database info.
7. This is your database name. Do not close the page, you will need the database name as your reference upon import the SQL file.
8. Click the cP icon to go back to cPanel main page.
9. Click phpMyAdmin.
10. Click the database name. Refer to number 7 above to know the correct database name that your cart is using.
11. Click the Import.
12. Click Choose File. Make sure the uploaded SQL file is the correct one.
13. Click Go to start the import process.
14. You will see the messages if the import process was successful.