1. Quick How-to.
2. Extension Manual URL Link Button.
|Notes for number 3:
1. You don’t have to set Show Debug Info in System > Settings > System in order to get the API response.
2. The API response is shown in System > Logs > Error Logs.
3. Please send us the API response via our support system so we can look into it to trace the issue. You will need to turn OFF the Debug API Response once the issue is fixed, otherwise the error log will grow large.
3. Debug API response: Turn ON if you want to get the API response for debugging purpose.
4. Access Key: Insert your Australia Post Postage Assessment Calculator Key here.
Follow the steps here to obtain Australia Post key.
5. Zip Code: Insert your Store ZIP Code here.
6. Test Your Connection: You can test if API credentials that you’ve entered are correct after you saved the credentials.
7. Domestic Services: Select your desired Domestic Australia Post Shipping Services.
The Shipper Local Delivery feature doesn’t work with default Fast Checkout extension. You can use our Quick Checkout extension to let customer checkout faster. Refer here to know more about our Quick Checkout extension.
|Notes for number 8-10: If you are offering Local Delivery Services AND using more than one shipper you must enable Local Delivery Services on only ONE shipper. e.g. you offer FedEx, UPS and AusPost, and also Local Delivery – you must enable Local Delivery on only ONE shipper: FedEx, UPS or AusPost.
|Notes for AbanteCart v1.2.16 or higher: If you are using Default Local Delivery extension, then do not use AusPost Integration Local Delivery as it will show double Local Delivery services. You can choose to use AusPost Integration Local Delivery but do not use Default Local Delivery. Use only ONE Local Delivery service.
8. Enter Zip/Postal Code(s) eligible to use Local Delivery Service: Use commas(,) without space as the multi Zip/Postal code(s) separator. To define areas use asterisk (*) replacement – eg 60*.
9. Local delivery fee: Enter the local delivery fee if you want to charge customer or leave blank if it is a free delivery.
10. Turn ON to show ONLY Local Delivery Services: Turn OFF if you want to show all shipping options including Local Delivery services.
11. Insert your desired text to be shown on cart page to let customers know about local delivery schedule or services: Insert your desired message.
12. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free Shipping: Select your desired Domestic Australia Post Shipping Services for the free shipping.
13. International Services: Select your desired International Australia Post Shipping Service if you are shipping worldwide.
14. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free International Shipping: Select your desired International Australia Post Shipping Services for the free shipping.
15. Display Weight: Do you want to display the shipping weight? (e.g. (Weight : 0.11kg) )
|Please refer to Size and weight guidelines.
Notes for number 16-18: We set a Default of 5 x 5 x 5 which works for most businesses. Number 19-21: We set a Default 130 x 240 x 5. You can input your normal size if different.
Also, input on a product page will be used for that individual product rate look up. (You need to input individual product size and turn on the Ship Product Individually flag on product page.)
16. Dimensions Length (Optional): Insert your Box Length here.
17. Dimensions Width (Optional): Insert your Box Width here.
18. Dimensions Height (Optional): Insert your Box Height here.
19. Letter Length (Optional): Insert your Letter Length here.
20. Letter Width (Optional): Insert your Letter Width here.
21. Letter Thickness (Optional): Insert your Letter Thickness here.
22. Max Box Weight (Optional): Specifies the maximum box size. Once the maximum weight is met, the system will calculate shipping for 2(or more) boxes.
23. Max Letter Weight (Optional): Select the maximum letter weight (Australia Post max weight is 22kg). Once the maximum weight is met, the system will calculate shipping for 2(or more) letters. If letters weight exceed 500g, it will automatically convert letter into parcel.
24. Tax Class: Choose your Tax Class.
|Notes for number 25: You may want to restrict the shipping services to be available for certain locations and zones only. To do that you must first create location and set the zones that will be able to use the shipping services. Please refer to our K.B for how to create Location And Location Zones here.
25. Location: Choose the desired location that the shipping services will be available for.
26. Additional Fee Type: Choose the type that you want to use for the additional Fee. Fixed amount or Rate Percentage based.
27. Additional Fee: Insert your desired Additional Fee value that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The rate is $5.00, your fixed additional fee is $3.00, the rate shown to customer is $8. Or if you’re using the percentage instead of fixed rate, and it is 10% from the rate, the rate will be $5.5. To use either fixed or percentage based additional fee, just enter the digits without the % or currency symbol.
28. Additional Weight: Insert your desired additional weight that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The weight is 0.26 kg and your additional weight is 0.50 kg, the weight rate will be 0.76 kg. And if showing shipping wt. in cart 0.26 kg is shown to customer.
|Notes for number 29 & 30: Choose only one to be ON. Storefront Signature On Delivery (for customer’s selection) OR Signature on Delivery ( for Admin only). Both can be OFF.
|Notes for Signature On Delivery: If you turn ON Extra Cover and customer purchase over $500. The extension will automatically include the Signature On Delivery Option. Please refer to here for more info.
29. Storefront Signature On Delivery: Turn ON if you want to let customer choose Signature On Delivery Option Service.
30. Signature On Delivery: Turn ON if you want to use Signature On Delivery Option Service.
31. Signature On Delivery Threshold: Insert your desired cart minimal total for the Signature On Delivery Option inclusion threshold. If the cart total is bigger than the threshold then the Signature Option will be added. This is for admin side only.
32. Storefront Signature On Delivery text: Insert your desired text that will displayed in the shipping page for customer Signature On Delivery option.
33. Storefront Signature On Delivery included text: Insert your desired text that will displayed to let customer that the Signature On Delivery option is included.
|Notes for number 34: If you turn ON Extra Cover and customer purchase over $500. The extension will automatically include the Signature On Delivery Option. Please refer to here for more info.
34. Extra Cover: Turn ON to use Extra Cover. (Extra Cover provides cover for loss, damage or theft of your item and will fully compensate you to the value specified for your item).
35. Extra Cover Nominal: Insert your desired cart minimal total as the Extra Cost value threshold. If the cart total is bigger than the threshold then the cart total will be used as the extra cover.
Finally Click the Save button and Turn On the extension.