Build A Gift helps you to let customer build a gift.
- Allow Customers to Mix n Match & Buy Custom Product Boxes.
- Create multiple product boxes for your store.
- Dynamic Pricing Options i.e. Fixed or Per Product Price.
- Option to Sell Partially or Pre-Filled Boxes.
- Attach Personal Message with Gift Box.
- Two presentation views: List View & Grid View Layout.
- Handles products with options – size, color, etc.
AbanteCart v1.3.2 use Build A Gift v1.3.2. Tested up to PHP 8.0.
AbanteCart v1.3.1 use Build A Gift v1.3.1. Tested up to PHP 8.0.
AbanteCart v1.3.0 use Build A Gift v126.96.36.199. Tested up to PHP 8.0.
AbanteCart v1.2.16 use Build A Gift v188.8.131.52. Tested up to PHP 7.4.
AbanteCart v1.2.15 use Build A Gift v184.108.40.206.
1. Starting with extension v1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
2. AbanteCart v1.2.14 is extremely problematic. Install Patch files or better to update to 1.2.15.
|Important Note for AbanteCart v1.2.16 Only:
This extension doesn’t work with default Fast Checkout extension. You can use our Quick Checkout extension to let customer checkout faster. Refer here to know more about our Quick Checkout extension.
1. If you are using our Option Price Link Pro, the links are not shown if you are using the products that have links as Build A Gift product addons.
2. If you are using our Quick View extension, the quick view button is not shown for Build A Gift products. Customers will need to open the product page.
3. We have added a new report called Sales Profit – Build A Gift in our Advanced Reports extension. In order to be able to use that report, you need to use the latest version of our Advanced Reports extension and you need to install that extension after this extension. So it will be Build A Gift extension installed first then Advanced Reports. And if you have our latest Advanced Reports installed, you will need to uninstall it first (please make a backup prior uninstall the extension), then install Our Build A Gift extension and finally reinstall the Advanced Reports.