Email Editor, a simple straight forward way to add your wording and info into all customer emails. Gives you the ability to modify email content without the need to edit the language definition or position. And no need to know or use HTML or CSS to change your content.
- With a preview of the exact email you are sending out and the ability to revert to the default if you need to start over, it is quick and easy to enhance your customer emails.
- Allows you to use more than one email address for sending of different email notifications, eg orders@mystore, info@mystore.
- Also, you can select to receive an exact copy of the email that was sent to your customer.
- Admin Order Details includes Tracking Information block for email and order details.
AbanteCart v1.3.1 use Email Editor v1.3.1. Tested up to PHP 8.0.
AbanteCart v1.3.0 use Email Editor v1.3.0. Tested up to PHP 8.0.
AbanteCart v1.2.16 use Email Editor v126.96.36.199. Tested up to PHP 7.4.
AbanteCart v1.2.15 use Email Editor v1.2.15.
AbanteCart v1.2.9 – v1.2.13 use Email Editor v1.2.9.
|Notes: If you are using our Customer Group Auto Assign extension, refer here for more information about the custom email templates and additional settings that are provided in the extension.|
1. Starting with extension v1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
2. AbanteCart v1.2.14 is extremely problematic. Install Patch files or better to update to 1.2.15.
1. This extension doesn’t work with default Fast Checkout extension. You can use our Quick Checkout extension to let customer checkout faster. Refer here to know more about our Quick Checkout extension.
2. If you are using PHP 8 and AbanteCart v1.3.0, we suggest you to use SMTP instead of PHP mail as some server setups do not react correctly to core coding for sendmail.
|Notes For AbanteCart v1.2.16:
This extension replaces the following default Design > Email Templates:
In some cases, AbanteCart uses IM to notify both admin and customers, and this extension does not replace them. You can change the content via Design > Email Templates. Here are the list of the IM templates that are not replaced: