1. Quick How-to.
2. Extension Manual URL Link Button.
|Notes for number 3:
1. You do not have to set Show Debug Info in System > Settings > System in order to get the API response.
2. The API response is shown in System > Logs > Error Logs.
3. Please send us the API response via our support system so we can look into it to trace the issue. You will need to turn OFF the Debug API Response once the issue is fixed, otherwise the error log will grow large.
3. Debug API response: Turn ON if you want to get the API response for debugging purpose.
4. New Zealand Post API Username: Insert your New Zealand Post API username Key here.
Follow the steps here to obtain New Zealand Post API username.
5. Pickup Site Code: Insert your Site code here.
6. Test Your Connection: You can test if API credentials that you have entered are correct after you saved the credentials.
7. Domestic Services: Select your desired Domestic New Zealand Post Shipping Services.
8. Domestic Services with contract service: Select your desired Domestic NZ Post Shipping that has contract services.
|Notes for number 9 and 16: If you are using more than ONE shipper and are offering any Free Shipping service, you must choose only ONE shipper for the Free Shipping.
9. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free Shipping: Select your desired Domestic New Zealand Post Shipping Services for the free shipping.
10. Enter Zip/Postal Code(s) eligible to use Local Delivery Service: Use commas (,) without space as the multi Zip/Postal code(s) separator. To define areas, use asterisk (*) replacement – e.g. 60*.
The Shipper Local Delivery feature doesn’t work with default Fast Checkout extension. You can use our Quick Checkout extension to let customer checkout faster. Refer here to know more about our Quick Checkout extension.
|Notes for number 11-13: If you are offering Local Delivery Services AND using more than one shipper you must enable Local Delivery Services on only ONE shipper. e.g. you offer FedEx, UPS and NZPost, and also Local Delivery – you must enable Local Delivery on only ONE shipper: FedEx, UPS or NZPost.
|Notes for AbanteCart v1.2.16 or higher: If you are using Default Local Delivery extension, then do not use New Zealand Post Integration Local Delivery as it will show double Local Delivery services. You can choose to use New Zealand Post Integration Local Delivery but do not use Default Local Delivery. Use only ONE Local Delivery service.
11. Local delivery fee: Enter the local delivery fee if you want to charge customer or leave blank if it is a free delivery.
12. Turn ON to show ONLY Local Delivery Services to designated areas: Turn OFF if you want to show all shipping options including Local Delivery services.
13. Insert your desired text to be shown on cart page to let customers know about local delivery schedule or services: Insert your desired message.
14. International Services: Select your desired International New Zealand Post Shipping Service if you are shipping worldwide.
15. International Services with contract service: Select your desired International New Zealand Post Shipping Service that has contract service if you are shipping worldwide.
16. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free International Shipping: Select your desired International New Zealand Post Shipping Services for the free shipping.
17. Envelope type: Select the envelope type if you are only using envelope to ship your products. Select None if you are not using envelope.
18. Display Weight: Do you want to display the shipping weight? (e.g. Weight: 0.11kg)
|Please refer to Size and weight guidelines.
Notes for number 19-21: We set a Default of 5 x 5 x 5 which works for most businesses. You can input your normal size if different.
Also, input on a product page will be used for that individual product rate look up. (You need to input individual product size and turn on the Ship Product Individually flag on product page.)
19. Dimensions Length (Optional): Insert your Box Length here.
20. Dimensions Width (Optional): Insert your Box Width here.
21. Dimensions Height (Optional): Insert your Box Height here.
22. Max Box Weight (Optional): Specifies the maximum box size (New Zealand Post max weight is 25kg). Once the maximum weight is met, the system will calculate shipping for 2 (or more) boxes.
23. Max Envelope Weight (Optional): Specifies the maximum envelope size (New Zealand Post max envelope weight is 1kg). Once the maximum weight is met, the system will calculate shipping for 2(or more) envelopes.
24. Use included GST rate: Turn ON if you want to show included GST rates to your customer.
|Notes for number 25 & 26: Choose only one to be ON. Storefront Signature On Delivery (for customer’s selection) OR Signature on Delivery (for Admin only). Both can be OFF.
|Important Notes for number 25: At the moment this field is only shown in default checkout and our Quick Checkout .
25. Storefront Signature On Delivery: Turn ON if you want to let customer choose Signature On Delivery Option Service.
26. Signature On Delivery: Turn ON if you want to use Signature On Delivery Option Service.
27. Signature On Delivery Threshold: Insert your desired cart minimal total for the Signature On Delivery Option inclusion threshold. If the cart total is bigger than the threshold then the Signature Option will be added. This is for admin side only.
28. Storefront Signature On Delivery text: Insert your desired text that will displayed in the shipping page for customer Signature On Delivery option.
29. Storefront Signature On Delivery included text: Insert your desired text that will displayed to let customer that the Signature On Delivery option is included.
30. Tax Class: Choose your Tax Class.
|Notes for number 31: You may want to restrict the shipping services to be available for certain locations and zones only. To do that you must first create location and set the zones that will be able to use the shipping services. Please refer to our K.B for how to create Location And Location Zones here.
31. Location: Choose the desired location that the shipping services will be available for.
|Notes: You can use additional fee or additional weight, or you can use both if desired.
32. Additional Fee Type: Choose the type that you want to use for the additional Fee. Fixed amount or Rate Percentage based.
33. Additional Fee: Insert your desired Additional Fee value that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The rate is $5.00, your fixed additional fee is $3.00, the rate shown to customer is $8. Or if you are using the percentage instead of fixed rate, and it is 10% from the rate, the rate will be $5.5. To use either fixed or percentage based additional fee, just enter the digits without the % or currency symbol.
34. Additional Weight: Insert your desired additional weight that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The weight is 0.26 kg, and your additional weight is 0.50 kg, the weight rate will be 0.76 kg. And if showing shipping wt. in cart 0.26 kg is shown to customer.
35. Estimate Message: Insert your desired text to be shown to customers to inform them that rate on cart page was not calculated, the actual rate will be shown on checkout page based on their address.
Finally Click the Save button and Turn On the extension.