Pricing Calculator helps you set various kind of measurement products that needs special calculation such as banner, pole, meat etc.
AbanteCart v1.2.15 use Pricing Calculator v1.2.15.
AbanteCart v1.2.11 – v1.2.13 use Pricing Calculator v22.214.171.124.
AbanteCart v1.2.10 use Pricing Calculator v126.96.36.199.
AbanteCart v1.2.6 – v1.2.9 use Pricing Calculator v188.8.131.52.
This Pricing Calculator extension is no longer updated. It has been replaced with the Pricing Calculator Pack, which still includes all the calculators but are installed as separate extensions.
If you are an existing user of Pricing Calculator and need to upgrade your version, please contact us as to how to make the conversion.
Starting with extension v1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
1. You are only able to use one kind of measurement type option for a single product.
2. You need to set the products as individual shipping product if you want to calculate the shipping cost for each of the options.
3. You need to set the default product dimensions and weight within the product settings page, as the option will automatically use the dimension or weight.
e.g. You use Area as the type of product. The default product dims are length 5in x width 5in x height 10in, weight is 10 lbs. Customer enter length 10in x width 10in, the dims that are passed to the shippers will be length 10in x width 10in x height 10 in and the weight is 10lbs.
4. In Admin panel under System > Localization > Length Classes you need to add to add m, ft and yard to the length class in order to get multiple unit type conversion selection displayed.
5. Main product quantity become inactive when you add options with track-able values.
Important Notes for AbanteCart v1.2.11 – v1.2.13:
If you have Pricing Calculator installed on AbanteCart v1.2.10 or earlier and upgrade to version 1.2.11 you will need to recreate global attributes for Pricing Calculator and readd the option to any products using Pricing Calculator.