1. Quick How-to.
2. Extension Manual URL Link Button.
|Notes for number 3:
1. You don’t have to set Show Debug Info in System > Settings > System in order to get the API response.
2. The API response is shown in System > Logs > Error Logs.
3. Please send us the API response via our support system so we can look into it to trace the issue. You will need to turn OFF the Debug API Response once the issue is fixed, otherwise the error log will grow large.
3. Debug API response: Turn ON if you want to get the API response for debugging purpose.
4. Production Key: Enter your Purolator production Key.
5. Production Password: Enter your Purolator production Password.
6. Courier Account Number: Enter your courier account number. (You need to fill the courier account number if you want to use Sender as the payment type.)
7. Origin City: Enter the name of the origin city. (This must be the same with the one you registered)
8. Origin State Code: Enter your two letters State code.
9. Origin Zip/Postal Code: Enter your origin zip/postal code. (This must be the same with the one you registered)
10. Origin Country: Enter your (two letters) Country code.
11. Test Your Connection: You can test if API credentials that you\’ve entered are correct after you saved the credentials.
12. Select your payment type: Credit Card will return retail rates. Sender will return your contract rates in the estimate and the shipping charges.
13. Domestic Services: Select your desired Domestic Purolator Shipping Services.
The Shipper Local Delivery feature doesn’t work with default Fast Checkout extension. You can use our Quick Checkout extension to let customer checkout faster. Refer here to know more about our Quick Checkout extension.
|Notes for number 9-11: If you are offering Local Delivery Services AND using more than one shipper you must enable Local Delivery Services on only ONE shipper. e.g. you offerUPS , USPS and Purolator, and also Local Delivery – you must enable Local Delivery on only ONE shipper: UPS , USPS or Purolator.
|Notes for AbanteCart v1.2.16 or higher: If you are using Default Local Delivery extension, then do not use Purolator Integration Local Delivery as it will show double Local Delivery services. You can choose to use Purolator Integration Local Delivery but do not use Default Local Delivery. Use only ONE Local Delivery service.
14. Enter Zip/Postal Code(s) eligible to use Local Delivery Service: Use commas(,) without space as the multi Zip/Postal code(s) separator, and no spaces within the Zip/Postal code(s). To define areas use asterisk (*) replacement – eg K1A*, K2B*.
15. Local delivery fee: Enter the local delivery fee if you want to charge customer or leave blank if it is a free delivery.
16. Turn ON to show ONLY Local Delivery Services: Turn OFF if you want to show all shipping options including Local Delivery services.
17. Insert your desired text to be shown on cart page to let customers know about local delivery schedule or services: Insert your desired message.
|Notes for number 18,20 and 22: If you are using more than ONE shipper and are offering any Free Shipping service, you must choose only ONE shipper for the Free Shipping. e.g. if using UPS , USPS and Purolator, Free Shipping can only be offered from one.
18. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free Shipping: Select your desired Domestic Purolator Shipping Services for the free shipping..
19. USA Services: Select your desired USA Purolator Shipping Service if you are shipping to USA.
20. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free USA Shipping: Select your desired International Purolator Shipping Services for the free shipping.
21. International Services: Select your desired International Purolator Shipping Service if you are selling worldwide.
22. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free International Shipping: Select your desired International Purolator Shipping Services for the free shipping.
23. Display Weight: Do you want to display the shipping weight? (e.g. (Weight : 0.15lb) )
|Notes for number 24-26: Default is 5 x 5 x 5 which works for most business. You can input your normal size if different.
Also, input on a product page will be used for that individual product rate look up. (You need to input individual product size and turn on the Ship Product Individually flag on product page.)
24. Dimensions Length(Optional): Insert your Box Length here.
25. Dimensions Width(Optional): Insert your Box Width here.
26. Dimensions Height(Optional): Insert your Box Height here.
27. Max Box Weight (Optional): Specifies the maximum box size. Once the maximum weight is met, the system will calculate shipping for 2(or more) boxes.
28. Tax Class: Choose your Tax Class.
29. Location: Choose your Zone.
|Notes: You can use additional fee or additional weight or you can use both if desired.
30. Additional Fee Type: Choose the type that you want to use for the additional Fee. Fixed amount or Rate Percentage based.
31. Additional Fee: Insert your desired Additional Fee value that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The rate is $5.00, your fixed additional fee is $3.00, the rate shown to customer is $8. Or if you’re using the percentage instead of fixed rate, and it is 10% from the rate, the rate will be $5.5. To use either fixed or percentage based additional fee, just enter the digits without the % or currency symbol.
32. Additional Weight: Insert your desired Additional weight that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The weight is 0.26lb, your additional weight is 0.50, the weight will be 0.76lb and not shown to customer
33. Declared Value: Do you want to Declare Package Value? Yes(On) or No(Off)
The Purolator insurance option, declared value, represents Purolator’s maximum liability in connection with the shipment of that package. Purolator applies a fee for declared value if it is $100.00 or greater.
For more information, visit Purolator Terms And Conditions.
34. Declared Value Nominal: Enter the minimum nominal that will be used to enable the Declared Value. (If you leave it blank, it will use $100 by default)
35. Estimate Message: Insert your desired text to be shown to customers to inform them that rate on cart page was using quick estimate based rate and not actual, the actual rate will be shown on checkout page based on their address.
Finally Click the Save button and Turn On the extension.