1. Quick How-to.
2. Extension Manual URL Link Button.
You need USPS Web Tools user ID. This is NOT your USPS shipping account information.
Get the Web Tools User ID here: register.
|Notes for number 3:
1. You don’t have to set Show Debug Info in System > Settings > System in order to get the API response.
2. The API response is shown in System > Logs > Error Logs.
3. Please send us the API response via our support system so we can look into it to trace the issue. You will need to turn OFF the Debug API Response once the issue is fixed, otherwise the error log will grow large.
3. Debug API response: Turn ON if you want to get the API response for debugging purpose.
4. User ID: Insert your USPS Web Tools User ID here.
5. Password: Insert your USPS Web Tools Password here.
6. Zip Code: Insert your Store ZIP Code here.
7. Test Your Connection: You can test if API credentials that you’ve entered are correct after you saved the credentials.
8. Domestic Services: Select your desired Domestic USPS Shipping Services.
|Notes for number 9-11: If you are offering Local Delivery Services AND using more than one shipper you must enable Local Delivery Services on only ONE shipper. e.g. you offer FedEx, UPS and USPS, and also Local Delivery – you must enable Local Delivery on only ONE shipper: FedEx, UPS or USPS.
|Notes for AbanteCart v1.2.16: If you are using Default Local Delivery extension, then do not use USPS Integration Local Delivery as it will show double Local Delivery services. You can choose to use USPS Integration Local Delivery but do not use Default Local Delivery. Use only ONE Local Delivery service.
9. Enter Zip/Postal Code(s) eligible to use Local Delivery Service: Use commas(,) without space as the multi Zip/Postal code(s) separator, and no spaces within the Zip/Postal code(s). To define areas use asterisk (*) replacement – eg 351*.
10. Local delivery fee: Enter the local delivery fee if you want to charge customer or leave blank if it is a free delivery.
11. Turn ON to show ONLY Local Delivery Services: Turn OFF if you want to show all shipping options including Local Delivery services.
12. Insert your desired text to be shown on cart page to let customers know about local delivery schedule or services: Insert your desired message.
|Notes for number 13 and number 15: If you are using more than ONE shipper and are offering any Free Shipping service, you must choose only ONE shipper for the Free Shipping. e.g. if using USPS , UPS and FedEx, Free Shipping can only be offered from one.
13. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free Shipping.
This is only for individual product that you set to have a free Domestic Shipping Service.
It works with our Special Shipping Image, default_free_shipping, default_flat_rate shipping and default_per_item_shipping
14. International Services: Select your desired International USPS Shipping Service if you are shipping worldwide.
15. Option for free shipping: Select your desired International USPS Shipping Services for the free shipping.
This is only for individual product that you set to have a free International Shipping Service.
16. Machinable: Choose if your package is machinable.
Click here to read more about it.
|Notes for number 17-19: We set a Default of 5 x 5 x 5 which works for most businesses. You can input your normal size if different.
Also, input on a product page will be used for that individual product rate look up. (You need to input individual product size and turn on the Ship Product Individually flag on product page.)
17. Dimensions Length (Optional): Insert your Box Length here.
18. Dimensions Width (Optional): Insert your Box Width here.
19. Dimensions Height (Optional): Insert your Box Height here.
20. Max Box Weight (Optional): Specifies the maximum box size. Once the maximum weight is met, the system will calculate shipping for 2(or more) boxes.
21. Display Delivery Time: Do you want to display the shipping time? This is only used for International Shipment (e.g. 6 – 10 business days)
22. Display Weight: Do you want to display the shipping weight? (e.g. (Weight : 0.11lb))
23. Tax Class: Choose your Tax Class.
24. Location: Choose your Zone. Please refer to our F.A.Q about how to manage the shipping location.
|Notes: You can use additional fee or additional weight or you can use both if desired.
25. Additional Fee Type: Choose the type that you want to use for the additional Fee. Fixed amount or Rate Percentage based.
26. Additional Fee: Insert your desired Additional Fee value that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The rate is $5.00, your fixed additional fee is $3.00, the rate shown to customer is $8. Or if you’re using the percentage instead of fixed rate, and it is 10% from the rate, the rate will be $5.5. To use either fixed or percentage based additional fee, just enter the digits without the % or currency symbol.
27. Additional Weight: Insert your desired additional weight that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The weight is 0.26 lb and your additional weight is 0.50 lb, the weight rate will be 0.76 lb. And if showing shipping wt. in cart 0.26 lb is shown to customer.
Finally Click the Save button and Turn On the extension.