MailChimp Integration Extension for Abantecart – enables you to have two way sync between your MailChimp Audience and your Cart Newsletter List.
1. Export existing newsletter list to MailChimp Audience
2. Keep synchronized between MailChimp Audience and Cart newsletter list.
– If customer unsubscribes via email instead via cart user panel.
– Customer re-subscribes via email instead via cart signup form.
– You’re using MailChimp generated form as the signup form.
AbanteCart v1.3.0 use MailChimp Integration v1.3.0. Tested up to PHP 8.0.
AbanteCart v1.2.16 use MailChimp Integration v184.108.40.206. Tested up to PHP 7.4.
AbanteCart v1.2.15 use MailChimp Integration v220.127.116.11.
AbanteCart v1.2.0 – v1.2.13 use MailChimp Integration v18.104.22.168.
1. Starting with extension v1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
2. AbanteCart v1.2.14 is extremely problematic. Install Patch files or better to update to 1.2.15.
When you login into MailChimp from other computer/devices, MailChimp may ask you to send a verification code to your email and then enter the verification code in their verification code field.