Files updated as of July 7, 2023.
– If you uploaded patch files prior to that date and are using WHY2 extensions please reload the patch files.
– For Build A Gift and Reorder users, DO NOT upload the patch files until you have update the extension to v 220.127.116.11.
– These patch files are only for default template and bootstrap 5 template. If you are using a different template, you can contact us via our support system here.
A. We have pushed these patch files to AbanteCart Github and they have approved and merged them into the next AbanteCart v1.3.4.
B. These Patch files are for AbanteCart v1.3.3 ONLY. You need to update your cart version to v.1.3.3 in order to be able to use these patch files.
C. These patch files are required for WHY2 extensions using AbanteCart v 1.3.3 to work correctly in the new bootstrap5 template.
– Brands Info (as of Oct 22, 2022)
– Multiple Discount Manager (as of Oct 22, 2022)
– Build-a-Gift (as of Oct 22, 2022)
– Info Banner (added Nov 1, 2022)
– Option Price Pro With Discount (May 14, 2023)
– Customer Group Auto Assigned (July 7, 2023)
– Customer Preferences (July 7, 2023)
You should update the patch files PRIOR to updating your WHY2 extensions.
D. We have organized the files within the corresponding folder and zipped them so you can download the file to your PC, extract the files and upload to your server.
How to Backup an Installation and Upload the Files:
1. Make a backup of your installation. Please refer the how-to backup using Softaculous here.
2. Download the patch files (20 files) to your PC abantecart_v1.3.3_bootstrap5_patch.zip.
3. Extract the files if you want to upload via FTP client.
4. There are two ways to upload the file(s):
a. Login to cPanel, click on public_html/your_site/,upload the zipped patch file and extract. Refer to our how-to here or
b. Open your FTP Client, click on public_html/your_site/, upload the extracted files there.
For WHY2 extensions owners: you can request assistance via the support ticket here. Please include your cPanel URL, username, password. If you want us to also install your extension(s) include your site admin URL, username, and password in your ticket.