1. Login to Panel
- Go to your panel (e.g. cPanel’s url will be https://domain.com:2083) and login with your details.
- There click on the Softaculous Icon or Link.
- The Softaculous Enduser Panel will be displayed.
- Click Abantecart.
2. Click on the Backups And Restore link to go to the restore Page.
3. Just Click on the Backup that you want to restore.
|Hints: In addition to using the filename date/timestamp, you can refer to your notes to determine if it was an auto backup or a manual update you added specific info about.|
4. Click on “Restore Installation” button to restore the backup.
5. After finishing the restore process successfully you will get the following message.
Thats it your backup has been restored.