1. This is for multi-store(s) installed in subdomain(s).
2. If you are using a subdomain like store1.domain.com as an additional store, please make sure your main store uses the subdomain www in the system > settings (example: www.domain.com). If you use domain.com as the main store, it will work as *.domain.com and other stores cannot use the same domain.
3. It is assumed you have an existing installation and are adding an additional store using multi-store creation.
4. Refer here for how to create subdomain.
5. Refer here for how to setup multi-store(s) in subfolder(s).
6. Refer here for how to setup multi-store(s) in sub/subfolder(s).
1. Login to your existing store.
A. Click System.
B. Click Settings.
C. Click Create New Store.
D. Store Name: Enter the desired store name.
E. Name Alias: Enter the store name alias.
F. Store URL: Enter the subdomain.
G. Secure Store URL: Enter the secure subdomain.
H. Copy Settings: Select which store setting that we want to copy from.